A Guide to Racial Equality in the Workplace
DEI Experts Offer Solutions to Create A Radically Inclusive Workplace
Corporate America plays an important role in overcoming systemic racism and oppression within the U.S. Companies must make diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) a part of their DNA in order to truly achieve a diverse and equitable workplace. It needs to be learned, talked about and acted upon all of the time, for the rest of time. This guide offers action-oriented solutions to help your organization embrace an anti-racist culture.
What You'll Learn
- How to support employees in being radically inclusive.
- Ways to foster conversations about race in the workplace.
- The steps for building a successful training program on unconscious bias and other important DEI topics.
- How one company has built an anti-racist workplace and continues to do so today.
- BONUS: Additional resources to promote continued education.