Creating an Employee Value Proposition
A five-step process to a great EVP
Your Employee Value Proposition is the bedrock of your employer brand, and whether or not your organization has created one, it has one. Everything you say and do to recruit or retain talent reflects on your organization and serves as a de facto EVP. In this handbook, we’ll walk through a process for crafting an EVP that will resonate with candidates and place your employer brand on a rock-solid foundation.
What You'll Learn
- Chapter 1: How to conduct the research that will inform your EVP.
- Chapter 2: How to analyze your research for meaningful insights.
- Chapter 3: How to create the first draft of your employee value proposition.
- Chapter 4: How to test the efficacy of your employee value proposition.
- Chapter 5: How to optimize your employee value proposition over time.